The best way to determine how we can help you, and to begin the process of building the estate plan you need, is with a personal meeting. We offer a free 30-minute estate planning consultation to get the process started. You can use the link below to schedule your free consultation.
If you are married, please select a date and time on which both you and your spouse can attend the consultation together.
To schedule your consultation, Click Here.
Your consultation will be more productive if you can bring the following items with you:
- Your current estate plan, if any, including trusts, wills and powers of attorney.
- If you own real estate, bring copies of your recent property tax bills for each parcel.
- A list of bank accounts with estimated balances.
- A list of investments, including IRAs, 401k, mutual funds and brokerage accounts and estimated values.
- If you own a business, bring your articles of incorporation.