What is LifeFocus Planning™? It is a maintenance and education program that keeps your plan up to date and accurate throughout life’s changes. We provide education and training to you and your family to ensure that the loved ones you designate know what to do should they need to assist.
The program also includes:
- Reviewing and updating your plan due to life and law changes, so it stays up-to-date, and your estate plan works!
- Reviewing your assets and beneficiary designations on an annual basis to ensure your plan will always work as intended.
- Word-processing changes made, as needed, to your existing documents.
- Ongoing enrollment in DocuBank, to ensure your emergency medical information will always be available when needed, 24/7.
- Ongoing enrollment in DCS, to ensure your digital assets are properly managed at death and provides a secure portal for our sharing of documents
- Invitations to client education workshops and client appreciation events. Potential topics include: “What to Do” Workshop for Your Helpers, Estate Planning Nuts & Bolts, Retirement Planning, Wealth Reception Planning, and more.
- And much more—all without hourly billing!