Estate Planning Resources
Our best clients are educated and prepared clients. Please enjoy our estate planning resources and let us know if you have any questions.
Governmental Agencies and Non-Profit Organizations
- State of Michigan Official Site
- Oakland County Michigan Official Site
- Oakland County Register of Deeds Use this link to confirm the deed to your trust has been properly recorded.
- Oakland County – Property Records Notification (PRN) Property Records Notification (PRN) is a free search designed to help individuals verify their own personal land record data in order to fight fraud. It allows homeowners to see whether any unauthorized documents have been recorded against their property in the Oakland County Register of Deeds Office.
- Oakland County Property Tax Equalization – GIS Property Search Use this link to confirm your trust is registered as the owner of your property.
- Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Official Site
- Exceptional Lives (Resources for Special Needs Children)
- Michigan Business Entity Search (LARA) If starting a business, use this link to confirm that your new company name is not already taken. If you have a business, use this link to confirm that all your filings are up to date.
- Michigan Official Limited Liability Company Forms Find the forms you need to register and keep you LLC current with the State of Michigan.
- Michigan Business Forms Publications and Statutes Find the information and forms you need to start and keep your business current with the State of Michigan.
- AdHoc Websites Confirm the domain name you want for your business is available before you register it with the State of Michigan.
Matthew A. Ferri, J.D., M.B.A., is the Founder and Principal of Life Focus Planning, a Bloomfield Hills, Michigan estate planning law firm. He is an estate planning attorney with offices in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan and Shelby Township, Michigan.